In this episode we spend time with pediatrician Dr. Kyle Bow to learn why doctors do what they do when we have a check up. Kyle shares his own story of how he figured out as early as high school that this was what he wanted to be when he grew up.
To promote wellness, as a family, take a bike ride together this week to a place you’ve never gone before, even if it’s just a new trail nearby. Get your heart pumping and see how you feel once you finish your ride!
-Parents ask little learners:
1. Would you be more excited about trying a healthy new recipe or trying to exercise together as a family?
2. Tell me one thing you learned about our bodies from Dr. Kyle in this video.
3. Have you ever helped someone without being asked? How did it feel?
+Little learners ask parents:
1. Have you ever been really sick or had to go to the hospital for some reason?
2. Can you think of a time when you helped someone and it made you feel good inside?
3. Tell me one thing you do all the time to stay healthy.
BONUS: When did you learn how to ride a bike and what did your first bike look like?